Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Schedule ~ 여름 예정

I'm spending 2 1/2 months in the US this summer, during some time between language school and starting a new job. I'm grateful for the chance to be around for my youngest sister's senior recital & college graduation, my nephew Yonah's first birthday, Mennonite Convention in Kansas City (I'll be a volunteer with Servant Projects), family vacation at the beach, the Engle Family Reunion, Global Youth Summit (I'm a representative of South Korea!), and my cousin Abi Epp's wedding.

나는 이번 여름 2달 반 동안 미국에 있다. 어학당 공부는 5월말에 끝나고 8월에 새로 일을 시작하는데 여유가 있어서 조금 오랫동안 미국에 있을 수 있다. 한국에 살면서 방학은 보통 이렇게 길지 않으니까 이번에 기회가 있어서 감사한다. 여름 동안 막내 동생 졸업 리사이틀과 졸업식, 제 조카의 돌잔치, 메노나이트 기독교 집회에서 봉사함, 바다에서 가족 여행, Engle 가족 상봉, Global Youth Summit/국제 청년 집회 (*거기서 나는 대한민국 대표자가 됐다!) 하고 제 사촌의 결혼식에 갈 계획이다.

5/27-6/5: Ohio (Wauseon)
6/6: Chicago (Marie's recital)
6/8-6/17: Virginia (Harrisonburg)
6/18-6/20: Chicago (Marie's graduation)
6/21-6/28: Ohio (Wauseon)
6/29-7/4: Mennonite Convention in Kansas City (Servant Project Staff)
7/5-7/10: Family vacation in the Outer Banks (North Carolina beach)
7/11-7/14: Engle Reunion in PA
7/15: in Mt. Joy, PA, with Grace & Ben, Naisa & Yonah
7/16-7/20: Global Youth Summit (Mennonite World Conference affiliated)
7/21-7/28: Virginia (Harrisonburg)
7/29: Ohio (Wauseon)
7/30-8/3: Kansas (Abi's wedding)
8/4-8/11: Ohio (Wauseon)

No comments:

Post a Comment