The last week I've just been chillaxing at home, baking/cooking with rhubarb (pork chops, jello, muffins), reading (Three Weeks with my Brother, The Kitchen God's Wife, The Last of the Mohicans), exercising (thanks to Denise Austin, I'm currently sore), reconnecting with the family, watching a little TV (CMT music videos, Cougartown, American Idol, White Oleander, Wife Swap), and enjoying the outdoors. Spring is so beautiful, so green. I found 5 ticks on me after a walk on the Wabosh Trail. Grace is back now and we are headed to NYC to drop her off next week. In two weeks, I'll be taking the Greyhound to SWAP! Life keeps going, whether my mind does or not. I feel like I've adjusted, but then I leave the house and sometimes I don't feel that way anymore. I'm so glad I have a few weeks to be at home, take it easy.
Sometimes it's hard that my parents moved to a new town. I know some people, but not much, because I'm not here that much. The people here are really friendly, there's lots of fresh produce, and the area is beautiful and peaceful. But I still feel like a stranger sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment