Tuesday, July 13, 2010

home again, for a spell

Seems like every time I'm home, I'm going through some type of transition. I guess that shows how dynamic my life is! But at least I'm having fun. Dad brought the van down to West VA Thursday, and hung out with me for a day. That was awesome! He's so fun to have around. Then Eli, Jen, Stacy, and I rode back with him Saturday. When I got home, Cookie was here. He and I went to Eli's, church, Tiny's, and watched a movie. Sunday he helped Dad preach and Stacy and her sister came along, then everybody hung out afterwords.
I got an annoying, mystery rash, and it was so miserable that I went to the doctor Monday and got a shot for it. I also went to the library and made irish soda bread. Today I went to the eye doctor, Walmart, and the restaurant Betty's with Stacy's family and Eli. Then I went to Stacy's house to pick up a ton of blackberries for mom! Tonight the folks and I are grilling, and later I'm going to see Eclipse with Anna Yoder! Woooo!
But when I have time to think, it's kind of crazy. Where life has me. Where I used to be. I'm happy, but I'm processing things still. It's different being here than being at SWAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment