ひさしぶり!
When someone from Ridgeway Mennonite Church asked me if I had a blog last week in order to link it to their new web site, I remembered my initial attempt to blog about my time in Japan. If you look at the previously posted blogs, you will see that I did so for 100 days and then stopped. Instead, I ended up writing group e-mail updates to people interested in hearing from me. That way, I could be more personal and not worry about everyone in the world being able to read the details of everything I wanted to share. While I will continue to write detailed e-mails, I decided it wouldn't be too difficult to post occasional blog posts as well, especially since I was surprised to see that I'm still getting blog views... even though I haven't updated in over a year.
If you're interested in receiving the e-mails, let me know and I'll gladly add you to the list. Otherwise, feel free to check out this blog for very old (2011 era!!) and very new (like, right now) posts and pictures. よろしくね!
When someone from Ridgeway Mennonite Church asked me if I had a blog last week in order to link it to their new web site, I remembered my initial attempt to blog about my time in Japan. If you look at the previously posted blogs, you will see that I did so for 100 days and then stopped. Instead, I ended up writing group e-mail updates to people interested in hearing from me. That way, I could be more personal and not worry about everyone in the world being able to read the details of everything I wanted to share. While I will continue to write detailed e-mails, I decided it wouldn't be too difficult to post occasional blog posts as well, especially since I was surprised to see that I'm still getting blog views... even though I haven't updated in over a year.
If you're interested in receiving the e-mails, let me know and I'll gladly add you to the list. Otherwise, feel free to check out this blog for very old (2011 era!!) and very new (like, right now) posts and pictures. よろしくね!
No comments:
Post a Comment