Thursday, October 3, 2013

Apartment & Student Pictures

I've been in Korea over a month now! I recently moved into a new apartment with 4 other girls on the 3rd floor of an apartment building. There are also people from our community living on an apartment on the 2nd floor, and next month the rest of our community will move to an apartment on the 1st floor. Here are some apartment pics:
This is my bedroom, shared with my roommate Kaia. 

The view out the bedroom to the rest of the apartment. 

The wonderful kitchen!

The living room

The entrance

And now, I have a few pictures with my students! I currently have a total of 14 students. I teach the same kids every day-- it's great to get to know them so well! 
This is one of the 5 year olds from my phonics class! 
With my 3:30 pm class

My 2:30 pm class

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a great time Anna! :D So happy for you! <3 <3 You are such a great teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete