Sunday, February 1, 2015

An Amazing Church Retreat!

I really want to share how wonderful the Young Adult church retreat at the end of January was. It really re-energized me. I was even asked to be on staff! I really appreciated that they asked me, even though my Korean is far from fluent. My church is doing a great job of including me in the community!

The first night I had some powerful prayer time where I prayed more about my vision (my life) in Korea specifically, and the next morning my homesickness was gone! I think it will continue to be something I struggle with habitually, but I'm so grateful for the current relief. Also, getting to know people in the church better really made it feel more like a community, and I feel excited to get more involved this year. It's great to have renewed passion again!

At the Young Adult Retreat




My cell group at the retreat


Helping out with games as staff at the retreat
There were wonderful times of worship at the retreat


Helping out with games

Helping out with games
The staff dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment