My summer is the US is over! It feels
great to be back in Korea, though naturally adjusting to speaking a
second language instead of my native language takes some effort, and
being in the city instead of the suburbs or country is less peaceful,
but more convenient. :) I'm staying with my host family for a week until
I can move into my new apartment. I'm a little anxious and nervous to
get started at my new job. The work day will be long, and I just hope I
can adjust well to it. I'm also a little apprehensive about working with
small children all day long- I think it will be both fun and tiring. I
ask for your prayers in the transition for me.
I'm excited
to go to my church tomorrow, and meet my new cell group! Next week on
Monday I'll hang out with friends, then on Tuesday I go to immigration
and have my physical before I can start work. Wednesday I have free, and
then Thursday and Friday I will observe classes. I'm supposed to move
into my new place Friday. My birthday's on Saturday, so hopefully I'll
do something fun with friends. I start at work officially on Monday.
On Thursday, my cousin Audrey will arrive for a visit. I'm so excited to
see her and share Korea with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment