Yeah, it's actually not that exciting these days. It's basically school, eat, sleep, etc. Thankfully I have a wonderful roommate so I'm not a hermit when I get home.
I'm at the high school now and it's different. At this point I'd say I prefer the middle school. I liked the schoolwide discipline system better there. But I'm getting to know kids and that helps. I enjoy daydreaming about where I'll be a year from now, because I'm applying to teaching positions in Japan and Russia. But I'd also be content teaching near my folks or with VS in Arizona. So many options. I love it, though.
And I wouldn't have all these options if I was still dating him. I was pretty upset, though, when I found out there was more to the story with the break-up. I kind of had to 'get over it' all over again, which is not a fun job. But I feel like I'm on the up-side now. I feel like the anger is not as strong as it used to be. I know anger is healthy and normal sometimes but it can also interfere with your life and honestly I just want to forget about him, I don't even want to be angry at him. Though I still wouldn't mind seeing him and giving him a piece of my mind... At least now I have absolutely no regrets and no interest in being with him again.
So I'm pretty content to be single and not have to worry about if a guy is lying or if I can really trust him. That's going to take longer next time... but it will be a while before there's a next time, and maybe he'll be a Russian or Japanese guy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment