Ridiciousness on the car ride home...
The car with the crazy loud muffler and only 1 non-maimed light
changing the GPS voice to British English, Chinese
Buying a really funny thing that I can't mention here because the recipient might read this
Listening to Taylor Swift
Starting and finishing a Brashares' novel
Craziness content in my parent's turf...
Mocha mocha at McD's with Dad while Marie's on drive-thru,
Wearing Mom's exhorbiantly bright megadress with G's Dollar Tree nametag and maroon Uggs,
Eating Marie's free Big Mac
Doing power yoga from Netflix
Burning old love letters
Live is good.
I'm way better than I was three months ago. I am happy and loving life. I knew I'd be at this stage again someday. I'm excited about my future... Russia or Japan? Stay or go? It's up to me. I am free. And I'm in God's warm, loving, challenging hand.
Hey Anna, it's good to hear you're feeling great! I missed seeing you in OH the other day but hope you're enjoying Kansas! Merry Christmas and a happy 2011 :)
ReplyDelete