Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's June!!!

It really feels like it's summer, because it's June, the temp has been in the 90's this week, and I'm getting fresh strawberries, mint, and lettuce from the G-parents.


Tuesday night I got BUBBLE TEA with my mentor and good friend Sandy. She gave me a Japanese fan and Japanese card she found at a Japanese store in Canada. Very special. I hear in even guys use fans in Japan. That'll be sweet to see.
Last night I hosted another little dinner party. Ester, Yony, Cesar, Maria, Natalie, Jossimar, and Nelson attended, and a different Nelson dropped by later. The homemade crockpot meatballs were delish. I used anise bread to make my bread crumbs, so there is a very subtle (y muy rico) anise flavor.
Tonight I'm driving Maria to the airport in Charlottesville. I need to do laundry and clean. Tons of bugs invade the house whenever you open the door at night!!! I also need to clean because I'm moving out in a week and there is sooo much to do!! Cleaning AND packing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment