Thursday, June 2, 2011

there's a lot of things I like

Christian rapper KJ-52's rap goes "there's a lot of things I like but only one thing I love [God]," lists all the things he likes. How fun. I love lists of things. So I'm going to make a list of things I like!!! Hay mucho!!

1) bubble tea (and I hear it comes in coconut flavor in Japan! (GASP!)

2) Moolattes at Dairy Queen.. tried my first today.. just like a Starbucks frappucino, but served in a more casual atmosphere!

3) Cars with sun roofs!! I always want to stick my hand out. I don't have one but that helps me appreciate other peoples'.

4) Guys who smell good! I think there is no such thing as too much Axe!

5) Wasting my time watching TV on-line... it's so fun but then I don't have time to study Japanese, clean, read books, etc. Some of the shows I like include Breakout Kings, Modern Family, The Voice, and Raising Hope. In Breakout Kings, convicts are used to catch escaped convicts, and its creators also created Prison Break. Modern Family is about 3 different families and their adventures.
The Voice is kind of like American Idol, but the judges each have a "team" they coach. Raising Hope is about a single dad living with his parents and daughter and his adventures. They're a casual, lower class family, and they do lots of crazy things my family would do!
Cougartown is about some neighborhood friends who live in Florida.

6) Club soda is bubbly and calorie/fake sweetener free. And when you chug it you get a better "burn" than whiskey.


7) Ibuprofen is very good at solving my physical problems, and I am thankful for the relief it provides. As soon as I start to feel sick, I take Vitamin C and zinc right away, and I feel like I recover more rapidly.

8) Coconut flavored anything. One of many things I love about Latin America is the abundance of coconut flavored things. I hope Japan will be the same way. In the US, I can't even find coconut ice cream most of the time!!!!

9) Hot peppers!! I'm so proud that I impressed Mexicans with how spicy I can handle food.


10) Funky!! This Puerto Rican, Christian rapper is talented and inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment