Thursday, May 26, 2011

things I love right now

1) Manantial de Vida Sunday school- it's not too hard to follow, compared to sermons. (And I admit it, sometimes I'm not very good at following sermons in English)
2) thinking about Mennonite Convention Pittsburgh (I'm going as a youth sponsor)
3) Eating non-breakfast food at breakfast
4) Shopping at the Asian-Hispanic market. It combines two cultures that I have experience with! I can buy jalapenos, coconut soda, chayote, plantains AND miso paste, kimchi, seaweed, and soba noodles in the same place!
5) Watching the community play soccer. My favorite is when people do it on the track so I get exercise + entertainment, but lately I've had to go to the turf field to watch games.
6) Dairy Queen's German Chocolate Brownie blizzard.
7) Greenberry's now has bubble tea!! I haven't tried it yet but I love that they have it!
8) These songs: Travis Porter "College Girl," Adele "Rolling in the Deep," Funky "Hoy," "Siento en tu Presencia," "Dale Gloria," Hillsong "Hosanna" (en espanol), Ce-Lo "Forget You," and "Tu Eres Todo Poderoso."
9) My new roommate Maria! (And my old roommate Christina!)
10) Walking with Maria, Bonnie, or myself on the outdoor track, especially when there are lots of people and/or soccer for me to look at.
11) Helpful strangers who attempt to jump-start my car when I actually just left it in drive.... opps!
12) the fact that Natalie is coming back from Goshen today!!!!!!!!!
13) Modern Family, Cougartown, The Voice, The Office, Raising Hope... I know it's way too many TV shows, but they're good!
14) My temporary job at Everence.
15) Visiting my family... and also coming back "home" to Harrisonburg.
16) Graduation money for college... who knew?
17) My new side bangs. I know, took me long enough, right? This has been a trend for years.
18) The little thingie that holds your bra straps together that Aunt Karis gave me. How nifty!
19) Suave mango lotion. Cheap and smells amazing!
20) Grace's deodarant. I had to "borrow" a few swipes when I was in Ohio and randomly while doing things I would get a wonderful smelling whiff.

2 comments:

  1. Anna. You do NOT need to post 18 and 20. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read this! how delightful! don't you love reading things you're referenced in, too? :)

    ReplyDelete